Florence – St. Andrew
Phone: (541) 997-6600
Street Address: 2135 19th Street, Florence OR 97439
Mailing Address: PO Box 15, Florence OR 97439
Handicap Access: Yes
Bob Totten, Vicar
J. A. Frazer Crocker, Jr., Priest Associate
Steve Avery, Deacon
Kay Totten, Deacon
Schedule of Services:
7:30am: Holy Eucharist – Rite I
10am: Holy Eucharist – Rite II
11am: Holy Eucharist – Rite II
- Daughters of the King: Our local chapter of this international order is focused on prayer and service.
- Health Ministry: Deacon Kay Totten (RN,MN), our Parish Nurse, heads up St. Andrew’s Health Ministry Team which is focused upon health promotion and pastoral care for the congregation and beyond.
- Prayer Chain:Prayer requests from church members and others are forwarded to prayer chain members for daily prayer
- Florence Free Lunch Program: we participate by serving lunch once each month at the Methodist Church
- Florence Food Share: We collect non-perishable food and donate it to Florence Food Share for distribution to local needy families. The first Sunday of each month is “Bread Sunday” when parishoners bring loaves of bread for Food Share.
- Loaves and Fishes (ECW): This group of women enthusiastically provides hospitality for meals and receptions
- Worship Planning Team: This groups meets twice a month to choose hymns, select prayers and plan the worship